Pleased to join you

BMW i4 Forum

Help Support BMW i4 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Swinburn

I live in Devon, England and own an i4 eDrive 40 Sport in Sanremo Green with Oyster leather, bought new in Dec 2022. Apart from experiencing - 6 months in - an unlockable charging flap (very annoying!) which was "broken" open by BMW Roadside Assistance & subsequently repaired under warranty, the car has performed brilliantly to date. It's my 11th Beemer and compliments the 2019 i3 that my wife drives. The only 2 drawbacks are the poor turning circle (particularly when compared to the i3!) and the lack of a "Frunk" in which to store the cables - both, I understand, derive from the need to provide for the i4 m50 4wd. Happy to answer any questions from members.

I live in Devon, England and own an i4 eDrive 40 Sport in Sanremo Green with Oyster leather, bought new in Dec 2022. Apart from experiencing - 6 months in - an unlockable charging flap (very annoying!) which was "broken" open by BMW Roadside Assistance & subsequently repaired under warranty, the car has performed brilliantly to date. It's my 11th Beemer and compliments the 2019 i3 that my wife drives. The only 2 drawbacks are the poor turning circle (particularly when compared to the i3!) and the lack of a "Frunk" in which to store the cables - both, I understand, derive from the need to provide for the i4 m50 4wd. Happy to answer any questions from members.
I also miss the front frunk from my previous i3.
I am seriously considering the Wokeby frunk for the i4 after having one fitted to my i3.

Back