BMW i4 Forum

Help Support BMW i4 Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elise

Hello everyone,

I'm from the Philippines and recently joined this forum to gather information about the BMW i4. Currently, I still drive a traditional combustion engine car and am quite intrigued by EVs. Unfortunately, our options are limited here, but I've heard that the BMW i4 is a viable choice.

I'd greatly appreciate hearing from those who already own an i4 regarding their experiences with battery performance, charging, range, and overall car performance. I've long dreamed of owning a car that isn't dependent on gasoline, and it's encouraging to know that some malls here are offering free EV charging already.

Hope it's acceptable to ask questions from time to time.

Welcome to the forum. I hope some people answer your questions as I'm looking at getting an i4. I just want to check it out well since it's still new technology.

Thank you for the welcome. I share your curiosity about the i4 and look forward to learning more about it here. If you have any questions or thoughts during your research, feel free to share them here.

Hello everyone,

I'm from the Philippines and recently joined this forum to gather information about the BMW i4. Currently, I still drive a traditional combustion engine car and am quite intrigued by EVs. Unfortunately, our options are limited here, but I've heard that the BMW i4 is a viable choice.

I'd greatly appreciate hearing from those who already own an i4 regarding their experiences with battery performance, charging, range, and overall car performance. I've long dreamed of owning a car that isn't dependent on gasoline, and it's encouraging to know that some malls here are offering free EV charging already.

Hope it's acceptable to ask questions from time to time.
Hey, have you made a decision yet?

i've owned three i3 starting in 2013, bought the i4 m40 August 2022, 18,000 miles now. we save $4,000 annually in gas, plus $7500 US Fed credit and we were going to spend $60k on a new car anyway, so super simple decision. Enjoy it a lot, fun to drive, but not as fun as a manual transmission M3. our is the rwd 335hp and our real world range in temps between 50-80F degrees is 320 miles. great combination for us. m50 is $15k more, lot more hp, but lower range. I ordered all the cool options, m package, heated seats and wheel, black line accents, 19' wheels, red brake calipers.
loved the quirky i3, but this is the car bmw should have built years before. this is my seventh bmw and a great combination of performance and range and cost.
Great size, good overall corner and straight line performance, great range, great interior, best looking EV under $100k IMHO.
ALL of my EV friends own Teslas, good car, driven them all, market leading tech, but not a bmw.

Last edited:
Hi @mz3boy That is really interesting to hear all the positives about the i4. Thanks for posting all that. About how many miles do you drive in a week?

Back